Tucson Immigration Law Attorneys

Get Immigration Law Defense Representation from Experience Tucson Attorneys

quote icon top

Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.”

― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Immigration law is a subject in constant evolution. Rules change at a very fast pace and can affect your opportunity to enter the country or your legal status. An experienced attorney can save you time and money. For this reason, at West Longenbaugh and Zickerman we have a team of immigration lawyers that can assist you to reach your goal. We carefully analyze each personal situation in order to provide the most efficient solution to your problem. Our area of expertise includes business immigration, family immigration, adjustment of status, naturalizations, unlawful presence and inadmissibility waivers.



If you plan to come to the United States to start a business or to work, we can assist to choose the right visa for you. Depending on your specific case, a non-immigrant visa or an immigrant visa could be the solution for you.

A non-immigrant visa allows you to remain in the country for a limited period of time according to the reason for which the visa has been granted. We will help to apply for B visas for temporary business and medical reasons, E visas for investors, H-1B visa for specialty occupations and fashion models, L visas for intracompany transferee, I visas for representatives of foreign media, O visas for individuals with extraordinary ability, P visas for athletes and entertainers, and TN visas for NAFTA professionals.

An immigrant visa is the so-called “green card” and grant you the status of legal permanent resident (LPR) along with the possibility to obtain the citizenship. According to your specific situation, we will advise whether you are eligible for one of the available employment-based visa and assist in the procedure to apply for the green card.



If one of your family member is a U.S. citizen or a green card holder, you may be eligible for a green card for family reason. Contact us to find out whether you qualify for and we will assist you in the procedure to apply this type of green card.


The adjustment of status (AoS) is the procedure that allows you to apply for a green card without leaving the U.S. If are already lawfully present in the country, you may adjust your status and become a legal permanent resident. Contact us to verify if you are eligible for the AoS and we will help you to apply for your green card.



If you are inadmissible to the United States and are seeking an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses or certain other immigration benefits, we will help you to seek the proper waiver for your ground of inadmissibility.

Conversely, if you are already in the Unites States and you are eligible for an immigrant visa, we can help you to waive your grounds of unlawful presence before departing the country.

Call Us

Our lawyers are highly skilled and accessible. Our size enables our Partners to give personal attention to every matter.

Request a Confidential Consultation