West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman P.L.L.C.
We Can Help You 520-790-7337 Se Habla Español

July 2016 Archives

View All Legal Services »

Affidavit to Access Property After a Death


"My mom had a checking and savings account in her name only with no beneficiaries named. All her other assets were either in joint names or had beneficiaries named. Now that my mom is deceased, do I have to open a probate to gain control of these accounts?"

Should I Stay or Go in a Divorce

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Maybe you saw this article recently that suggests that worst thing a Dad can do in a divorce is leave the family home. Don't believe it. http:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joseph-e-cordell/moving-out-after-divorce_b_5510895.html//

Let’s Begin Solving Your Legal Problem

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Us Today »
West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman P.L.L.C.

310 S. Williams Blvd
Suite 250
Tucson, AZ 85711

Phone: 520-518-3781
Fax: 520-748-0852
Tucson Law Office Map

  • BirdEye Best Lawyers 2019