West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman P.L.L.C.
We Can Help You 520-790-7337 Se Habla Español

June 2015 Archives

View All Legal Services »

Should I Buy Under Insured Motorist Coverage?

There is no simple answer to this question. The average person, who is not on Medicare or AHCCCS, should carry both Uninsured (UM) and Under Insured Motorist Coverage (UIM). It is common knowledge that not everyone carries insurance even if the law requires it. Get in a collision with an uninsured person that results in bodily injury and without UM coverage, you have little if any hope of recovering.

Let’s Begin Solving Your Legal Problem

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Us Today »
West, Longenbaugh and Zickerman P.L.L.C.

310 S. Williams Blvd
Suite 250
Tucson, AZ 85711

Phone: 520-518-3781
Fax: 520-748-0852
Tucson Law Office Map

  • BirdEye Best Lawyers 2019